Powered by Blogger.

out with the girls


 Jeans-Dorothy Perkins/Vest-Primark/Blouse-Topshop/Bag-Nica/Boots-Nine West

Last Friday night I was Sam for a couple of hours instead of Mum and went out for a meal in Ask with 3 of my girlfriends.  It was so lovely to dress up a bit and have a good old gossip, I think I needed it after doing the single mum thing for so long.  I love Italian food, I could literally eat it every day so Ask was perfect.  I had the Insalata Caprese {Buffalo Mozzarella} to start and Rigatoni Al Manzo Piccante {fiery meatballs} for the main........delicious.

Dylan is also giving me the night off this Friday too so that I can go to the cinema with my friend and relax.  I tell ya, that husband of mine he's a keeper for sure.

Keep Smiling
xxx

3 comments

  1. you look gorgeous :) i love your dark hair! enjoy the cinema friday! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes!! What a great hubbie you've got, enjoy your night off :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin