Powered by Blogger.

sandals and flip flops






Anyone else fed up with this summer that were having?  I've been dying to wear my new sandals from Topshop but every time I crack them out the rain comes and rains on my parade which is what happened yesterday when I decided to wear them .........and then today, I wake up, look out the window RAIN so on go the jeans and the uggs and then it turns into a beautiful sunny afternoon....meh! So instead of wearing them I took photos of them in my garden along with my new Havaianas which I was surprised to see in my local Matalan this week for £10, bargain, couldn't leave them there. Lets hope we get some better weather soon before I start overdosing on Vitamin D tablets.

Keep Smiling
xxx

7 comments

  1. I'm massively fed up of this fluctuating weather - I wish it would make it's mind up!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fed up of wearing my winter clothes through every season x

      Delete
  2. Where did you find this little pocket of sun? If it comes back please send it north! I can't even rely on the weather forecast anymore, yesterday was apparently meant to be dry all day so off I trooped to buggy boot camp without a coat and it rained for the whole hour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's depressing isn't it. I was so excited to enjoy my maternity leave throughout the whole of summer.....SUMMER?? what summer?? Lets hope July/Aug/Sept are good hey xx

      Delete
  3. I'm really fed up of the rubbish weather we're having too. I love the Topshop sandals, they're such a nice colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad i'm not the only one, its really started to get on my nerves now. And thanks, the sandals really are a lovely colour in real life too x

      Delete
  4. wow they are very good. I like them.

    Siesna Flip Flop Club is the place for you to choose your flip flop and delivery only at $15. It’s a great opportunity for the US people. I am welcoming you to the club.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin