Powered by Blogger.

are you surprised to see me

Wow I haven't blogged in so long, and I don't really have a reason why, i've just not really found the time.  My days are mostly filled entertaining a soon to be 6 month old and by the time i've put him to bed i'm just about ready to crash out on the sofa with a cup of tea and the TV.  Anyway a few things have happened since my last post.

-1- Dylan turned 35 on 9 July.  I made apple streusel cake and heart shaped breakfast pancakes and we went for a really lovely meal at the Greenbank Hotel in Falmouth.






-2- Fletcher had an underwater photoshoot and the pics are awesome, his little lips were all pouty and everything {pics to follow in a separate post}

-3- We finally have a shower in our house, I've been taking baths every morning for the last 5 1/2 months as Dylan has been doing some DIY in the bathroom and basically everything has gone wrong from the word go,  then he had to go to Oman for 6 weeks so its taking a lot longer than we had planned, but we have a shower now and it is seriously awesome.

-4- Summer finally made it.  I went to the beach and even swam in the sea whilst Fletcher was chilling in his tent with Grandma.


Happy Friday everyone, hope you all have an amazing weekend.  I'm out for a meal with the girls tonight so I'll be recording the Olympics opening ceremony and watching it tomorrow.

Keep Smiling
xxx 

3 comments

  1. I'm glad to hear things are going well with you and your little family! I love the birthday set-up you did for Dylan - how sweet :) Fletcher's gotten so big! It must be fun watching him grow and change everyday. I hope you have a great night out with the girls and an overall fantastic weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad to see a post from you. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. That all looks lovely, spesh the bunting on the cake - what a fab idea!
    Muchos love,
    Fran
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin