Powered by Blogger.

purchases

Just a quick little blogpost today to share a few things I picked up last week.


 Chino's from Next for Fletcher - He already has a blue pair but I couldn't resist this gorgeous berry colour


Maybelline The falsies flared mascara - I ran out of my usual Maxfactor Masterpiece Max (which I swear by) and thought I'd try something different.  This is really great, I like the bendy wand and it coats the lashes nicely but..............I will be going back to Maxfactor once I've used this up.

Maybelline colour tattoo in 35- On and On Bronze - Love this stuff and have been using it everyday since I got it.  I love how it doesn't budge from your eyelid for the whole day and it also doesn't build up in the crease like a lot of other cream shadows do.  A big thumbs up.


Natural Collection shadow in Midnight- I bought this for filling in my eyebrows it's a perfect grey/black shade and at £1.79 I can't complain.


Maybelline Polish in Porcelain Pink - This is a perfect baby pink and 2 coats gives it a perfect finish.  Really pleased with this.

Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. Love your nails, they look gorgeous! Also Fletch's pants are adorable :)
    Fran
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the falsie mascara and the nail varnish! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love that nail polish! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww those chino's are SO cute, I bet he looks adorable in them! That nail polish is the perfect pink shade, will have to pick that up soon! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin