Powered by Blogger.

simplicity in stripes



Top & Owl Necklace-Dorothy Perkins/Jeans-Topshop/Pumps-Newlook

I love the simplicity of stripes.  A lot of my wardrobe is taken up with stripy garments the majority of it being tops.  Today was a bit of a miserable day weather-wise so I teamed my stripy top with some berry skinny jeans to inject a bit of colour.  I'm hoping for some sun again soon so that I can take another trip to the beach and have a dip in the sea or at least wear a skirt and flip flops.

Keep Smiling
xxx

7 comments

  1. I love stripes :-) I am also hoping for some sun again soon although I have appreciated the slightly cooler temperature! Hope you get to the beach soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, the colour of the jeans is really lovely! I just read your last post too, and completely sympathise- my baby girl is not much younger than Fletcher ( who is adorable, by the way!) and I find it almost impossible to keep the house looking respectable! haha x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Your hair looks especially amazing... I want waves like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable outfit, really pretty and casual

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the striped top! So cute.
    http://www.opinionatedaboutopi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin