Powered by Blogger.

Avène samples

The other day I was browsing the Avène website {i'm always on the hunt for a cream/cleanser that's going to do amazing things to my skin} and whilst I was there I decided to register and do a skin diagnosis to see what products they recommended for my skin type so that I could look out for the products in Boots............A couple of days later I was pleasantly surprised when I received a little package in the post from Avène with samples of the products that they recommended.


I can't wait to give these a go and if I get on with them I will be buying the full size.  So go on over to the Avène website and do a skin diagnosis for your free samples, go on.......go,go,go!

Keep Smiling
xxx

3 comments

  1. I received the gel cleanser as a sample from them and loved it so much that I did indeed buy the fullsized product x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh what a good little find! thankyou :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that, just filled in my skin diagnosis, can't wait to see what I receive.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin