Powered by Blogger.

september sun

Well September has been a pretty awesome month.  We had some of the best weather at the beginning of the month which meant a few trips to the beach and a good old treasure trail {one of my favourite ways to explore local towns and villages} and we also managed to squeeze in a first family holiday to Snowdonia which was truly beautiful, I spent a lot of my time saying "oh wow look at that view".  We stayed in a lovely log cabin and did the usual touristy things, visited Portmeirion and took the Mountain Railway to Snowdon Summit, it was a lovely first holiday as a family of 3.

enjoying the sunshine at Porth Chapel Beach

father son time

Porthgwarra

Fletcher having his first taste of icecream

steps at Minack Theatre Porthcurno

enjoying a very rare glass of champagne and popcorn in our log cabin-Snowdonia

Fletcher eating his socks

Portmeirion-Snowdonia

Portmeirion-Snowdonia

gorgeous view at Portmeirion-Snowdonia

how cute is this little seat

our log cabin

at Snowdon Summit 

we took the train to the top {Fletcher kicked his socks off!}
It's officially Autumn now, which I am pleased as punch about as Autumn and Spring are my favourite seasons.  Summer is so overrated and Winter is just to blemmin cold for my liking.  I'm looking forward to plenty of walks through the crunchy leaves all wrapped up in my scarf, hat and gloves and cozy nights in by the fire with a hot chocolate and warm snuggles with my baby.

Keep Smiling
xxx

What are you looking forward to most about Autumn?

9 comments

  1. It looks beautiful, so sunny and pretty. Great photos! You're a good looking family, especially little Fletcher :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fletcher is definitely a gorgeous little man x

      Delete
  2. I can't believe that first picture of Portmerion! It looks like the Med!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I kept saying to Dylan "I feel like i'm in Italy" haha x

      Delete
  3. Fletcher is the cutest little boy ever! absolutely gorgeous! Snowdonia looks beautiful, looks like you had a lovely time xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, It was amazing. Highly recommended xx

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful vacation u guys enjoyed! and Fletcher melts my heart everytime :) your blog is truly one of my favs, so genuine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely comment, thank you so much, means a lot to hear things like that xx

      Delete
  5. It looks amazing!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin