Powered by Blogger.

two things i'm loving today.....





* Firstly my hair - I don't know how I managed to have a good hair day today as it's actually really dirty and seriously needs a good wash {its on my to do list ok}, but thanks to dry shampoo and a few bobby pins i'm pleasantly surprised with how it turned out.

* Secondly my make-up - The majority of the time my eye make up routine is literally 2 coats of mascara and that's it {I don't have so much time on my hands these days}but today I thought I would go crazy and actually throw some eyeshadow on.  Here's what I used:

Face
Garnier BB cream in Light Clair/YSL Touche Eclat/Body Shop Baked to Last Bronzer in Warm Glow/Mac Blush in Dollymix

Eyes
Naked Palette - Lid-Half Baked/Crease-Toasted/Outer V-Hustle/Highlight and inner corner-Virgin
Eyeliner on waterline - Bourjois Khol & Contour {the best eyeliner ever in my opinion}
Mascara - Maybelline The Falsies Black
Eyebrows - Natural Collection Midnight

Lips
Lipstick - Mac Angel

The sad thing is I haven't actually been anywhere at all today so it's all quite pointless really.  Oh well I'm sure Fletcher really appreciated my good hair day :-)

Keep Smiling
xxx

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Its lovely isn't it. I forgot I had it :-) x

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful! I'm very jealous of your freckles xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks, I hated my freckles with a passion when I was growing up but I've learnt to live with them and am actually rather fond of them now x

      Delete
  3. gorgeous, lovely natural look. You're so effortlessly pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin