Powered by Blogger.

Well that's just pants

Were getting all personal around here today and while I don't go around showing my pants off in public I thought these were too good to keep to myself.  I don't know about you but I immediately feel awesome if I'm wearing great underwear and I'm not just talking pants, it goes without saying that wearing a well fitted bra does wonders for your shape but the bra's will have to wait for now as i'm currently breastfeeding a 7 month old baby which means I'm permanently in nursing bra's which do absolutely nothing for your shape.

I noticed that the majority of my pants had started to lose their elasticity (that's Primark for you) and rather than buy a load more of cheap pants I took advantage of the 3 for £10 offers in Topshop and Marks & Spencer and picked up these.



As you can see I'm a full pant kinda gal, I can't stand thongs, they are the most uncomfortable, unattractive things in the world.

Keep Smiling
xxx

What are you favourite kind of underwear, where do you like to shop for your smalls? 

2 comments

  1. Haha I love this post, I always have that inner monologue about whether or not to showcase my undies online! And e for £9 at Miss Selfridge is my fave :)
    Fran
    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it did feel a bit weird posting about my knickers hehe. Oh I'll have to check out Miss Selfridge, never think of there for undies xx

      Delete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin