Powered by Blogger.

autumn/winter wishlist

autumn/winter wishlist





chanel chance / cornishware tea storage /  filofax metropol / lauren conrad beauty book / kitchenaid mixer / topshop bowling bag / yankee candle / topshop khaki army jacket / babyliss curling tong / rocketdog wedges 

Every year around this time I get a bit ahead of myself and start making a little list of things I'm lusting after {it's my birthday next month and hello Christmas is just around the corner} I know Christmas is all about giving but a girls allowed to dream right?

Chanel Chance - This is such a beautiful fragrance.  It's a very distinctive fragrance and I can always tell if someone is wearing it because I love it so much.   

Cornishware - Dylan and I both adore Cornishware {maybe it's because we are Cornish?} We are planning to redecorate our kitchen next and I would love to have some of this dotted around the kitchen, maybe with a bit of Emma Bridgewater thrown in for good measure

Filofax - I'm pretty sure I had one of these when I was little.  At the moment I use my iPhone to store my appointments, meetings etc but I've noticed that this information often disappears from my phone so I'm going to stick with old pen to paper in the future.

Lauren Conrad Beauty - Who doesn't love LC? I have her style book and think this would be a good addition

Kitchenaid Mixer - This is more of a pipe-dream.  I would love to own one but the £430 pricetag means that it will probably never happen.

Topshop Bag - Love love love this bag, and it's big enough to store nappies, wetwipes and biscotti    

Yankee candle - I mentioned this in my last post.  I really want a nice Christmas Candle.  I'm thinking something cinnamony or apple-fied

Topshop jacket - Because we all need a bit of khaki in our lives

Babyliss curling tong - I have been curling my hair with my GHD's for years and think these would make a nice change

Rocketdog wedge boots - I tried these on last week and fell in love.  Wedges are just so comfy and I'm a sucker for comfort.


Keep Smiling
xxx

What are you lusting after? whats on your wish list?

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin