Powered by Blogger.

suited and booted




Last weekend we attended Dylan's dads wedding.  It was our 4th wedding this year as a little family of 3 and each time I got Fletcher dressed into his tiny suit I felt my heart turn to mush, I mean c'mon look at that tie.

I love a good wedding.  There's something so wonderful about bringing two families together to share such a special occasion, it's so overwhelming when you realise that everyone is there for you.  My favourite part of a wedding is always the ceremony, I love listening to the vows and taking in everything that the vicar says, singing the hymns, listening to the readings and watching the bride and grooms reactions.

Every time I attend a wedding I can't help but think back to mine, it truly was one of the best days of my life, I remember being totally overwhelmed by all the people and then looking at my husband and it felt like we were the only 2 people in the church, everyone else just faded into the background, I remember really meaning every word of my vows, I remember the car journey to the reception where we just didn't stop talking because we hadn't spoken properly since the day before, I remember feeling so ridiculously in love when we had our first dance and I remember never wanting the day to end.

Life is a journey and I feel so blessed that I get to spend the rest of mine with Dylan.

Keep Smiling
xxx     

5 comments

  1. You three are so cute together. I absolutely love your dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this is a lovely blog post. You look so pretty and happy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your hair like this!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful. Very Kate Middleton-esquire with your usual girl-next-door prettiness! Jealous. And Fletch looks so handsome. Love his blonde hair. Wilbo has turned blonde recently and I love it. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely stunning. Your little family looks adorable! Always looking incredibly happy.
    x x x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin