Powered by Blogger.

whats hot/whats not

cardigan + vest -topshop/jeans-dorothy perkins/ballet pumps-newlook

what's hot

Autumn - all the leaves are brown and the sky is grey. It's time to crack out the scarves, hats, mittens, cosy socks, hot chocolate and make a pumpkin pie. There is something so magical about this time of year. That fresh crisp smell in the air, the crunchy golden leaves, the darker evenings, the eerieness of Halloween, the fireworks lighting up the sky on bonfire night, blowing out candles on my birthday and then eventually the excitement of Christmas.  I love it with a passion.

Tim Hortons Vanilla Cappucino - love this stuff.  Dylan introduced it to me when we went to Whistler back in 2009 {along with their apple fritters mmmm} luckily we have friends in Canada who bring it back for us whenever they visit.

Yankee Candles - after perusing the website for a rather long time I plan to buy my first Yankee jar for Christmas this year, do you have any recommendations?  I want a really festive scent.

Great British Bake-Off - I'm obsessed with this programme, I can't believe its nearly over, I want James to win but I think Brendan is going to.

whats not

Frizzy hair - thanks to the drizzle my hair is all a frizzle

Weaning Fletcher - I'm not talking about the food kind, I'm talking about the breastfeeding kind.  I never thought I would be so emotional about it but I actually cried a little bit when I gave Fletcher his first bottle of formula milk, I also felt really low for a couple of days following this.  I'm still breastfeeding him in the morning and before bed but will eventually stop completely over the next month or so.  I never thought it would be so hard to let go but there's no feeling like that bond with your son.

Going back to work - Bleurrrgh, I don't want to go back.  I love being at home with my boy doing mum things.  Oh well I'm sure i'll be fine and at least I'm only going back part-time.

4 comments

  1. I smelt a gorgeous Yankee candle, I can't remember the name but it was a red Christmas one, sorry if there's loads of red ones!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thanks! I don't think there are many red Christmas ones so i'll have to have a sniff of them all x

      Delete
  2. Love Tim Horton's doughnuts. It's a need when I go to Canada. Haven't tried the coffee. I want James to GBBO win too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm yankee candle obsessed lol. the christmas cupcake one is amazing, also if u prefer more fresh scents then christmas tree is lovely, non christmas ones- vanilla lime,clean cotton,pink sands,cinnamon stick,red velvet,sparkling lemon,vanilla cupcake are all AMAZING <3 XX

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin