Powered by Blogger.

haul - sale shopping

Happy New Year you lovely lot!  Thought I'd kick off the year with a sale shopping haul.  Husband and I went to Exeter on Friday to spend our Christmas money and for the first time in my life everything I bought was in the sale. That never happens!





Aztec scarf - Urban Outfitters £8
Nike trainers - Sports Direct £30 (a must for my Zumba sessions)
Flare Jeans - Gap - £15
Always skinny Jeans - Gap- £20
Coral Jeggings - Gap -£25
Grey and white top - Gap - £8
Black & grey top - Miss Selfridge - £18
Grey heart tank - Topshop - £7
Necklace - Topshop - £5

I am absolutely thrilled with my purchases and nearly everything was half price.
Did you guys hit the sales? Did you get everything you wanted?

Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. I didnt hit the sales at all really. It's always so chaotic! You managed to pick out some good bargains though!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. you got lots of bargains there! I have avoided hitting the streets this year, kind of wish i went along for a look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coral jeggings, I haven't been sales shopping this year I'm trying to save, wish me luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like you have some lovely items

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin