Powered by Blogger.

have you ever wondered?

Have you ever wondered what I wear to work?  No didn't think you had, well I'm gonna show ya anyway.



Leggings & Tunic/Topshop>>Blazer/Primark>>Pumps/Newlook

I work part time Monday-Wednesday at my local hospital as a Medical Secretary and the rest of the week I'm mama to Fletcher .  I must admit my work-style has always been very basic and comfortable {aka boring} but I'm trying to be a bit more versatile whilst still trying to find my own personal style, I sometimes wonder if I'll ever find it.

This blazer has been sat in my wardrobe for years never worn.  I would ordinarily throw a cardigan on over this tunic but I saw the blazer hanging there in my wardrobe and I thought to myself "this could work" and do you know what, I think I like it :-)

What shall I inject into my work wardrobe next?

Keep Smiling
xxx    

10 comments

  1. This is a lovely work outfit. When I worked in an office I always struggled to find trousers that fit right and always felt a bit stuffy in shirts and blouses.

    You look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I totally know what you mean about looking stuffy in a shirt. I actually threw nearly all my shirts away not long ago because they weren't doing anything for me x

      Delete
  2. hi Sam, just wanted to leave a comment to say hi - i remember reading your blog long ago before you had Fletcher. the time when you did 1 post a day (i think i linked to your blog from Sprinkle of Glitter if i remember correctly!) then months after forgetting about blogs, i started my blog not long ago and re-discovered yours :) also saw your familiar profile pic on my GFC after Sofia's "Sunday Click List" shoutouts and got excited... i'm secretly a long reader of yours, even before i had my blogger account! :)

    i love your work outfit - simple, comfy and cute. also love that you work parttime - your baby boy deserves mommy time!

    rachel x
    www.blushandbrunch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this lovely comment. So glad I found you and your beautiful blog. Will be having a good old read of it now that I have a cuppa in hand :-) xx

      Delete
  3. I love that dress and your blazer! What a good thing you pulled the blazer out - it looks great!

    By the way, your family posts and Fletcher photos are adorable! You are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Jenn. And to think... I very nearly threw the blazer away. Thanks for continuing to read and comment on my posts, makes my day :-) xx

      Delete
  4. You look beautiful, as always - I also love that dress, it's gorgeous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous outfit! You look stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this work outfit. I am constantly in dresses and tights at work. I am also a medical secretary, represent!

    Beth - Sans Souci

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look very stylish x

    cath kidston giveaway: 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin