Powered by Blogger.

new beginnings

*that last pic is my "Fletcher Face", he was being super cute and I couldn't resist the smiles *
Jeans/Gap>>Jacket/Topshop>>Scarf/Urban Outfitters>>Bag/Boohoo>>Boots/Rocketdog


So 2013 is upon is!  I've been reflecting on 2012......

It was a wonderful year on so many levels.  It was the year that brought my beautiful healthy baby boy into the world, It was a great year to be British with the Jubilee and the Olympics, I had 11 months off work to focus on being a mama, Dylan was posted to Cornwall meaning more time as a family but then it took a bit of a turn towards the end of the year.  I'm not going to go into detail as it is very personal and I like to keep things positive on here but lets just say the first 3/4 of the year were amazing and the last 1/4 was utterly terrible, ending with Dylan and I both being ill for Fletcher's first Christmas.  But onwards and upwards now, I have high hopes for 2013 and plan to make it a year full of love, laughter, family, fun and new beginnings.

So 2013............lets do this!

Keep Smiling
xxx

5 comments

  1. I love your scarf and bag!
    Glad that 2012 for the most part was fab for you! Lets hope for a completely fun 2013!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne! Happy New Year to you x

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year gorgeous!! may 2013 brings you all the your heart desires..Looking forward to all your posts! big kisses to u n Fletcher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks sweetie! Happy New Year to you too xx

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year! Love the blog header and background!

    I'm an old follower and have been MIA since your blog posts stopped showing in my feed :( Anyway, I've managed to re-follow on a new account!

    X

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin