Powered by Blogger.

weekend





Jeans/Gap>>Top/Miss Selfridge>>Jacket/Topshop>>Boots/Ugg>>Neclace/Primark

Hey you lovely lot.  I hope you all had a lovely weekend, mine was rather marvelous and went something like this:

>> painting the bathroom ceiling
>> a lovely morning swimming lesson with Fletcher
>> eating Cornish pasties for lunch
>> an afternoon tea party with some lovely ladies which involved a lot of cake and tea
>> a Saturday night in sans husband {he was at a poker night} watching a ton of YouTube videos
>> a hungover husband {too much beer at the poker night, reminds me why I very rarely drink alcohol}
>> a trip to Hobbycraft for someones birthday supplies
>> a manicure and facemask {simultaneously I may add}
>> fresh bed linen

Keep Smiling
xxx

9 comments

  1. so nice *.*
    welcome:http://madllin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this jumper! It sounds like you had a good weekend! I was bridesmaid at my best friends wedding so the weekend flew by!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh its so nice being a bridesmaid. I have been a bridesmaid 4 times in my life, I just wish I had an excuse to wear all the dresses again xx

      Delete
  3. Love your Topshop jacket. I have the same colour UGGs, but thankfully now the snow has gone I'm putting them firmly back in their box!
    Would love you to check out my latest post :)
    Happy Monday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. Im hoping the UGGS will be put away soon as we make way for Spring. Have just checked out your lovely blog. Am now following :-) x

      Delete
  4. It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! Love that jacket :) Also, your new blog layout is so cute...I love the heading! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Devon! I just wanted to make the blog layout a bit simpler glad you like it :-) xx

      Delete
  5. Love your blog. Maybe wanna follow each other? Let me know

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin