Powered by Blogger.

be wise.... immunise




Jeans & Top/Gap>>Blazer/Topshop>>Converse>>Bracelet/Pandora>>Necklace/Gift from Fletcher 
My friend told me I looked like Heidi the goat herder with my hair like this - now thats a complement if I ever heard one.

Fletcher had his 1 year jabs yesterday.  I don't know why but for some reason I was really dreading these ones.  I was absolutely fine with all his others but I just felt different this time.  I don't know whether it was because hes that little bit older now and his cry is different to that newborn cry or whether it was the fact that I couldn't breastfeed him to soothe him like I did all the other times (I stopped breastfeeding a couple of weeks ago) but whilst I sat there and watched 3 tiny needles being stuck into my baby's chubby pork chop legs I felt my heart sink and then it got a little bit cloudy in there.  It's over now though and apart from a couple of tiny bruises he is absolutely fine and safe from lots of diseases.  Be wise...immunise!

Happy Friday to you.  Have a good one :-)

Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. aww poor fletcher.. i'm sure you will shower him with lots of hugs and kisses to make it all better :) love your effortless outfit - but i've been kind of distracted by the gorgeous baby shot behind you! too cute!!

    rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, poor little chap. All over now though :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin