Powered by Blogger.

lent....what are you giving up



Chinos/H&M>>T-Shirt/Newlook>>Cardigan/Topshop>>Pumps/Aldo
Another work related outfit post - This is what I wore to work yesterday





I hope you all enjoyed your pancakes yesterday, Fletcher sure did although I would say he preferred what was inside the pancake more {banana and cream}.   I went a big overboard with the icing sugar so it would seem and then had major pancake jealousy when I saw Lydia's Instagram pic of her glitter pancakes!! I am soooo going crazy with the glitter next year!

This year for Lent I am giving up swearing/cursing {should be easy I pretty much never swear} and any heat related hair tools, this means no hairdryer, curling tongs, straightening irons etc... and to add I want to pay a compliment to someone every day because making other people happy makes me happy and go to bed at a decent hour.  Lets see how I get on.

What are you giving up for lent?

Keep Smiling
xxx

3 comments

  1. I love your lent idea's, I really haven't thought of anything I want to give up though! I like the thought of giving someone a compliment each day. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh giving someone a compliment each day is such a great one! I was trying to think of something I could do to benefit others and not just myself like the usual "eat healthier" thing I do every year. :)

    http://starrynightxxc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should probably attempt to give up eating biscuits but I like the idea of your things too! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin