Powered by Blogger.

my home - bathroom

I don't know about you but I love nothing more than having a sneaky look around other peoples homes.  I'm THAT person who stares into your lounge window as I walk past when its dark and you've left your lights on and your curtains open {I know I'm not the only person that does this}.  So here is your little sneaky look into my bathroom window.
 I don't have any before pictures but I do have this "in the process" picture.  Oh that was not fun!
The original layout was a small bathroom with a cloakroom directly next door.  We knocked both rooms into one to make one larger bathroom.

The bathroom suite, bathmat, turquoise soap dispenser, beaker,brush holder all came from Homebase.  The tiles and mosaics are from a local tile shop.  The toilet seat is from The Range, the floor mats/towels are from Asda, toy storage bucket is by Mebby which I bought it from Amazon.

I hope you enjoyed this post, I might be brave and show you around a bit more of my house soon.

Keep Smiling
xxx

7 comments

  1. hi sam loved this post i love these type of posts too i have a sneak peak into my kitchen on my blog ;-) cant wait to see more of your house ;-)

    www.justjoannablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!

    I'm still halfway through sorting our our new place out, but I can't wait until I can blog about my home. Hehe.

    Amber xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the use of the turquoise colour. I am also one of those people who loves looking through peoples windows, Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these posts too! I'd love to work in an estate agents.. just so I can look round everyones house! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love looking round people houses too the turquoise tiles are really nice the colour really pops.
    I hope we get to see more posts like this :)

    Sarah xoxo
    http://givenmewings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol Sam, you're not the only one who does that! Great Bathroom btw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I am one of those people who snoops can't help myself. Bathroom looks lovely, really like the colours you have chosen. Xx

    theshutterbugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin