Powered by Blogger.

Another top with animals on

Top/Forever21>>Vest/Primark>>Jeans/Gap>>Boots/Ugg

Its been a while since I've shown my face around here so here it is in all its glory, and yes that's right I'm wearing yet another top with animals on.  Todays choice is lizards.

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter, I had an extended break as I needed to use up my annual leave before the end of March so it was lovely.  My week off involved a lot of chocolate consumption, catching up on Homeland, painting and decorating and early morning walks in the SUN, yes that's right, the sun made a bit of an appearance over the last few days and boy oh boy has it changed my mood, its amazing what that big yellow bright thing in the sky does to ya, just needs to warm up a bit now so that I can wear sandals and flip flops instead of Uggs.  Oh and FYI my hair can't wait to be chopped next week, it took me FOREVER to style it this morning.

Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. The top is gorgeous but your hair is even more gorgeous :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is increds Sam, you look beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice top, you can never have enough of this style.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin