Powered by Blogger.

my spring essentials

I am so excited for spring and it feels like its very nearly here.  Here are a few of my current loves for this spring


A great pair of earrings/F21>>Coral lipstick/Mac Costa Chic>>Pastel nail polish/ Essie Mint Candy Apple and Fiji/Barry M Peach Melba>>A fresh scent/DKNY Golden Delicious>>BB cream/Garnier Fair>>Gradual tan/Garnier Suumerbody>>Blush/Nars Orgasm>>Matching shower gel and moisturiser/Body Shop Shea

Coral jeans/Gap>>Print shirt/F21>>Grey blazer/Topshop>>Chick lit/Sophie Kinsella
Daffodils>>Chocolate

I think its evident that I'm loving coral this spring.  I can't wait for the April showers to pass I've got high hopes for May/June/July.  Im dreaming of the days when I can go for a walk on the beach without a coat.

What are your essentials for spring?

Keep Smiling
xxx





1 comment

I love reading your comments ♥

awin