Powered by Blogger.

so long, long hair

I have no idea what kind of pose I am trying to pull off here
Jeans/Gap>>Jumper/Newlook>>Vest/Primark>>Boots/Ugg>>Lipstick/Body Shop Pink Ginger

I did it!!!!! I had the chop.  

Yesterday I went along to my friends salon and got my hair cut into this long bob style.   I loved it before she had even finished it :-) I kinda feel liberated to be free of all that hair.  I did have a few subtle flashes of a caramel colour put through the underneath but you can't really see it so I think I'm going to go crazy and have a load more put in next time.  All in all though, I am super happy with how it turned out.

Happy Friday to you all, I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

Keep Smiling
xxx


15 comments

  1. Looks absolutely fantastic - really suits you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Sam! You look stunning. I want to hate you for your gorgeousness, but I can't because you are lovely as well! ;) Good move mama! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Charlotte your too kind x

      Delete
  3. Er WOW. Your hair looks gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look amazing! The look really suits you :-) xx

    The Shutterbug Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing, it really suits you.
    I have longish hair that I use as more of a security but i'm seriously tempted to go for the chop :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's looks fantastic the colour is amazing x
    Sarah oxox
    givenmewings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks amazing! So voluminous! Mine never looked like this when it was in a bob, jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fab! Really suits you.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks amazingg! Wish i had the guts to chop my hair off aha! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did the exact same thing the other week!
    Your new do looks gorgeous :)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, it's adorable!! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin