Powered by Blogger.

7 Year Itch

^^Look at that sky ^^

On Monday we celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary {the 7 year itch apparently}.  Every year we take it in turns to organise something and it was husbands turn this year.  After a long day at work I got home and was presented with flowers, chocolates and perfume and told to be ready for 6:30pm.  Our sitters {my fabulous sister and bro in law - you guys rock btw} arrived promptly at 6:30 and off we went.

We had a table booked at PorthVeor Manor Hotel which is an absolutely gorgeous hotel in Porth, Newquay.  Our table was right by the window with a view of the beach and the hotel gardens and although it rained for a brief spell everything was just perfect (I actually don't mind the rain, without rain you would never get a rainbow!) the sunset was magnificent, the sky turned this beautiful reddy/orange/pink shade and we spent the evening just reminiscing about our lives and gushing about how amazing Fletcher is.  The food was delicious I was treated to a 3 course meal with coffee and mints to finish.....as I said, PERFECT!

Happy 7 Years Dylan, you really are rather wonderful, I knew there was a reason why I married you :-)

Keep Smiling
xxx 

3 comments

  1. Wow congratulations! He must be a keeper if he can organise a wonderful evening like this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Sounds like a wonderful evening. Also your hair looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Congratulations! I love your hair. Can't believe you have been married 7 years you look so young!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin