Powered by Blogger.

HE'S HAPPIEST WHEN


If there is one thing I know for certain its that Fletcher is happiest when he is outside playing or in the bath tub splashing.  I'm loving this 16 month period he is into EVERYTHING which is keeping me very busy, he is communicating more and understands a lot more than I give him credit for.

He absolutely loves the great outdoors which I am more than happy about, I would rather we be outside kicking his ball and looking for birds and worms than being sat indoors in front of a TV.

Happy Saturday you lovely lot.  We're off to a BBQ today for some more outdoor fun.

Keep Smiling
xxx

1 comment

  1. How long was the break you took...he's so grown up all of a sudden! Love your blog and really glad you're back! Holly

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin