Powered by Blogger.

JULY ROUNDUP

So July was a pretty good month.  Here is a bit of what I got up to in pictures.

We went to an 80s themed birthday party
We took Fletcher to Golowan Festival in Penzance (which is a celebration of summer)
We attended Dylan's Football presentation
Fletcher got real good at using a fork and I got real good at forgetting a bib
THIS happened to our kitchen.....arrgghhh
Fletch spent a lot of time in the garden {check out my gardener in the background - its my mum btw}
Fletcher learnt his colours
My little Goldilocks had a teeny tiny hair cut

I hope your July was fabulous.  I'm looking forward to whatever August has in store.  Hopefully our kitchen will be finished and we might book a little holiday.

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin