Powered by Blogger.

ORIFLAME BB CREAM REVIEW

Oriflame is a Swedesh beauty brand founded in 1967 and I was lucky enough to be sent their Skin Dream BB cream recently.

I am a big fan of BB cream and its pretty much all I use in the summer months apart from if I'm going out for a special occasion and want a bit of extra coverage.
Product:  Oriflame Skin Dream BB Cream
Shade:  Fair
Price:  £10.95 {currently on offer online £7.95}

I was sent the lightest shade which suited me perfectly as I am very fair skinned.  The cream blended in beautifully with none of that cakeyness that foundation often leaves behind with a nice even dewy finish {just how I like it}.

What really stood out to me though was the fact that the cream has SPF 30 in it and that all Oriflame products are based on natural ingredients and they never test on animals.

I've used this cream every day since I received it and haven't broken out at all.  I must admit I'm rather taken with it.

Keep Smiling
xxx

1 comment

  1. Ive actually been looking for a good BB cream, might have to give this one a try!

    I've recently started my own lifestyle blog, please check it out on...
    phazestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin