Powered by Blogger.

THANKFUL THURSDAY


Jeans-Gap>>Vest-Topshop>>Kimono-Primark

5 things I'm thankful for this week

1..  A really good nights sleep - I had THE worst nights sleep on Sunday night, you know when your brain just won't switch off and you go into overdrive thinking about basically anything and everything and then throw on top of that a really warm room and a really dry mouth and you've got a recipe for a sleepless night. The good news is that on Monday night I chilled right out, had a cup of chocolate horlicks and went to bed before 10pm and fell asleep in about 2 seconds and felt like a new woman again in the morning.

2..  A handy husband - We've been redecorating our kitchen the last couple of weeks and although Dylan turns into a monster when he does any kind of DIY he is really good at EVERYTHING!  So good in fact that he has the nickname "Mr Fixit" or as Fletch says "Daddy Fixit".  I really appreciate that he will give everything a go and it has saved us a lot of money in the longrun, we were quoted £1300 to fit our kitchen!

3..  Bruno Mars - Just because Fletcher thinks the song locked out of heaven is amazing and he dances like a crazy baby and shouts OOOH! at the exact right time.

4.. My dishwasher - Oh my, the hours i'm saving using this little beauty are incredible.  I can't believe I lived so long without one.

5.. Tesco home delivery - I started using Tesco home delivery last year after having Fletcher.  Basically I was fed up of walking up and down aisles, putting stuff into a trolley only to unload it onto a conveyor belt, repack it and put it back into the trolley, unload it again into my car, get home and then take multiple trips to my car unloading it into my house and THEN finally unpacking it to put it in my cupboards...its all very time consuming and rather annoying.  So thanks Tesco

1 comment

  1. I love your hair!!! Do a wavy hair tutorial please!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin