Pic taken by a friend for her photography portfolio
Five things I'm thankful for this week
1. Water - on a broad scale. DRINK/SWIM/BATHE/WASH - it has so many uses what would we do without water really?
2. Essie Lovie Dovie Nail Polish - I painted my nails in this colour this week and it made me smile, such a pretty pink colour.
3. Horlicks Chocolate - It tastes like maltesers and makes you all warm inside ready for bed. Love the stuff
4. Saving money - Our mortgage deal came to an end recently and we were paying a ridiculous rate of over 5% were now down to 2.99% so this is a rather sweet little saving every month.
5. Fruit - Fletcher seems to really be into his blueberries/bananas/plums/grapes at the moment and this means I'm also eating more of it too. Never a bad thing.