Powered by Blogger.

30th Birthday/Christmas Wishlist

30th Birthday/Christmas Wishlist

Mango navy blouse/Iphone 5 Case/Kerastase Nutritive Masque NutriThermique/WESC Headphones Conga - Green/Moroccanoil /Unique1 Haircare/Essie nail polish Haute as Hello/Winter Scent Diffuser | The White Company/Origins Ginger Souffle /Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens/The Hills Seasons 1-6 [DVD]/Newlyweds - Nick And Jessica Season 2-3/Newlyweds - Nick And Jessica: Season 1 ./Katy Perry - Prism
Its that time of the year again where I start to get excited for my birthday (18 November) and Christmas.  I turn 30 this year so its a pretty special one and it may sound weird but I'm actually looking forward to leaving my 20s behind, with age comes wisdom and all that and I'm excited about starting a new decade, things are different now i'm a mum and im looking forward to the next chapter in my life with my family. I hope you enjoy taking a peak into a few of the things i'm lusting after.

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin