Powered by Blogger.

GOLDEN EYE

Garnier BB Cream - Light/Clair
Mac Mineralise skin finish - Medium
Body Shop Bronzer 02 Warm Glow
Topshop Blush - Neon Rose 
Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo - Eternal gold
Eyeshadow - Naked Palette Half Baked and Dark Horse under lower lashes
Mascara - MaxFactor Masterpiece Max 
Mac Lipstick - Creme Cup 

This morning whilst getting ready I decided to throw some gold on my eyes and do you know what, I rather liked how it turned out.  I actually didn't realise how green it would make my eyes look, and whilst we're on the subject of eye colour, would you just look at my blue eyed boy, he has the most beautiful eyes ever, don't know who he gets them from because both Dylan and I have green eyes, must be the milkman??

Keep Smiling
xxx


3 comments

  1. Your makeup looks amazing! So fresh, light and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful. I can't believe how grown up Fletcher is now! :O

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin