Powered by Blogger.

SPANISH HAUL

I've been back from my holiday for a month now and I had intended to do a post on what I bought  in Alcudia but just never got around to it, so sorry this is pretty late.  I love seeing what people buy whilst on holiday so I hope you enjoy taking a peek into my purchases.









Khaki shorts & Light Blue Jeans - Inside Clothing
Black Dress - Mango {I bought this for a friends wedding}
Calvin Klein - Beauty {smells so clean and fresh, I love it}
OPI Polish - Charged up Cherry
Rayban Wayfarers - Yellow {these are totally fake by the way}
Green Bag - Alcudia Market

Whats your favourite purchase?  I love the dress and can't wait to wear it to my friends wedding this weekend.

Keep Smiling
xxx 


6 comments

  1. The dress is gorgeous, love the nail colour too. Would you consider doing a blog post on returning to work after maternity leave? I'm due to return next month after 8 months off and feeling very apprehensive about it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you x Returning to work is quite daunting isn't it after being off for so long. I may actually do a blogpost on it because there were a few little things that I found really helpful x

      Delete
  2. I love the dress - it's gorgeous! Xxx

    www.ohsoaddictedtobeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I can't wait to wear it this weekend x

      Delete
  3. That dress and bag are gorge! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin