Powered by Blogger.

autumn mash up



























Well autumn has been pretty awesome.  We were lucky enough to go for an afternoon stroll through the crunchy leaves right at the beginning of autumn, you know.... when they are super crunchy before the rain comes and turns them to mush.  Fletcher had so much fun throwing the leaves in the air like confetti.

Other autumn funtimes include - Beautiful skies/A Masquerade themed hen do/ Apple Day celebrations at a close-by town/ a cold crisp October wedding {Royal Navy}/ exploring fire engines and tractors {the kid is obsessed}/ making pumpkin pie/ duck race in the woods.  Other activities not pictured, because quite frankly I think you've got enough pictures to be dealing with - Halloween party/Bonfire night/Fireworks.

I hope your enjoying Autumn as much as we are.  I've had the week off work this week as It was my 30th birthday on Monday. I'm actually not sad at all that my 20s are now behind me.  With age comes wisdom and I'm excited to see what my 30s has in store, more on my birthday next time though.

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin