Powered by Blogger.

WRAPPZ PHONE CASE - MAKE IT PERSONAL


I love anything personalised so when I was given the opportunity to personalise my own phonecase for my iPhone I couldn't turn it down. I thought I would do something a little different though rather than just putting pictures on the case (which I do also love btw) so I made a list of everything I love and made my own little design using photoshop, saved it as a picture JPEG and uploaded this to the Wrappz site which was super easy to use. I am delighted with how it turned out.

I've had this case on my phone for a week now and I have had SO many comments on it. I must also say the quality of the case is brilliant, really sturdy, smooth and shiny and delivery was ridiculously quick so its safe to assume I am very pleased with the service.

I think this would be a really great birthday/christmas present for someone.  They don't only design cases for iPhones they also make them for lots of other mobile devices and tablets too so its worth a look.

Thank you Wrappz I love it!

Keep Smiling
xxx

   

1 comment

I love reading your comments ♥

awin