Powered by Blogger.

CHERISH


I truly love my days off with these two.  Work for me is necessity as we wouldn't be able to afford to live in our house if I was a stay at home mum.  However saying that I do feel like I have struck a pretty good balance between work and home.  I spend Monday through Wednesday working as a Medical Secretary at the local hospital and whilst I do have my fair share of days where it's stressful and busy it really makes me appreciate my family when I get home to them from a busy day at the office.  Thursday's and Friday's are spent doing the usual, cleaning/shopping/laundry etc but its also the time when I get to fully cherish moments with Fletch and Maisy Dog even if it only means taking a stroll down the park so that Fletcher can play on the fire engine, or bundling up in our scarves and hats in the cold and crunching through the leaves, it's the small things that make the biggest impact and I love creating happy memories which I hope will stay with him forever.

The weekends are the BEST though because that's when Dylan comes out to play and you should see the way Fletch and his daddy play together, they are best friends and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I see the way he looks at his daddy.

Happy Saturday everyone, enjoy and cherish your families and as always
Keep Smiling
xxx








No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin