Powered by Blogger.

Kitchen Tour

So  last year we had a new bathroom, this year I bring to you our new kitchen and I think were done with the major DIY projects now {if were being really honest I think our marriage is done with the DIY projects now}. I love my husband to bits but jeez he can really get mad if things don't quite go his way.  Having said that though he did an amazing job and I love cooking in there now.......OK who are we kidding I NEVER LOVE COOKING but I do really enjoy baking and doesn't my new Kitchenaid mixer look great in the corner, it's the perfect addition to my new kitchen.  I hope you enjoy having a little nose.
p.s. I know I could really do with refilling my jars!

Kitcen units and worktop-Wickes/Oven, Hob & Hood-Zanussi/Artisan Kitchenaid mixer in Pistachio/
Kettle & Toaster-Morphy Richards/Kilner Jars/Sugar & Tea pots-Next/
Utensils nest-Joseph & Joseph/Knife Block-Arthur Price

Keep Smiling
xxx  

4 comments

  1. Love this! Looks like just what I would have too. And very jealous of your Kitchenaid, it's definitely on my list of things to buy one day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so clean and minimal I love it! Mine is so cluttered! argh, where are the utensils from, that is so cute!

    Kerry @ Lived With Love | Parenting & Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my perfect style of kitchen! The tiles are so nice X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh you have a Kitchen Aid Mixer - its so beautiful! Your kitchen looks lovely! :)
    george-porge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin