Powered by Blogger.

CLEAN SLATE

Happy New Year beautiful people of the world.  I hope you all had a wonderfully festive Christmas and New Year.  Ours was wonderful, there really is nothing better than spending time with your nearest and dearest. We brought the New Year in with an Essex themed murder mystery party and had so much fun getting into character, some of our accents were hilarious.  

Every year I take my decs down on 1 January because i'm weird and class New Years Day as a day for getting things sorted and organised and I like to have a nice clean fresh clutter free home,  Its kinda like a clean slate for the New Year, start as you mean to go on and all that, although Im pretty sure my clean and fresh home will last all of 2 hours with a nearly 2 year old about the place but i'm learning to be ok with this.

I won't bore you with my New Years Resolutions because quite frankly they are the same as always, eat healthy, drink more water blah blah blah but my main plan for 2014 is to just take each day as it comes and enjoy the present moment rather than dwelling on the past or worrying about the future.  I started mindful yoga in 2013 and it really made me sit back and appreciate everything I have in life and I want to continue this in 2014.

I will leave you with some photos of our festive period.  Enjoy.

Sprinkling reindeer dust
Putting a mince pie, carrot and milk out for Rudolf and Santa

He's been!


Christmas breakfast


Sisters
Boxing Day walk in the woods


Essex themed Murder Mystery for New Years celebrations

Keep Smiling
xxx

1 comment

  1. You look absolutely beautiful in the murder mystery photos! I just love your hair and dress :) So happy you had a great holiday season...happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin