Powered by Blogger.

WHAT I ATE - WEEKEND TREAT EDITION

When I told Dylan that I was going to do a post about what I ate this Friday he thought I was mad, he said why would anyone care what you've eaten and to be honest i'm not sure anyone really does care but I know that these kinds of posts are actually quite popular so I thought I would go ahead and do it anyway.

So my general diet is pretty good Monday through Thursday and then as soon as it hits Friday I get into weekend mode and I thats when I allow some little treats.

Breakfast

I've been trying out the new Mornflake Very Berry Muesli for the last week and it is extremely tasty as well as being good for you.  Its packed full of berries (the name kinda gives that bit away) but its also got lots of delicious raisins in it too.  I'm a big fan of almonds so I tend to throw in a handful of these also, a splash of milk and i'm good to go.

Lunch

Lunch was a cheese and ham sarnie with white pepper sprinkled on top and a packet of crinklys (I had the cheese and onion flavour).  This is a pretty standard lunch for me, I nearly always have a sandwich, the fillings aren't always the same though.

Dinner

Meatballs with peppers, onion and penne pasta in a bolognese sauce.  Simple but It was rather delicious.

Dessert

Sticky toffee pudding with custard.  The weekend is the only time that I allow myself a dessert so this was a lovely little treat.

I also drank 1 cup of coffee, 3 cups of tea and 2 glasses of water (really need to drink more water!) I had no snacks.  Its not the healthiest "what I ate" but hey its the weekend and at least its honest.  


Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. I liked reading this :) I like seeing what other people eat as it gives me ideas :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading about what people eat too... it is a bit weird I suppose but I suppose to some everything we post is slightly odd!

    I do the same thing, always allow my treats at the weekend.... I however go slightly mad.. but still better than eating it all the time!

    Everything looks yum! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin