Powered by Blogger.

NEW THINGS

It was my sisters birthday a couple of weeks ago and we surprised her with a little pamper day at Fistral Spa in Newquay - it is THE best spa ever and according to Tripadvisor it is the top hotel in Newquay. Whilst we were swimming chatting in the pool I clocked a girl in the most gorgeous swimsuit and immediately needed it in my life so when I got home I had a look for it online and managed to track it down on the Topshop website.  I ordered it along with a couple other bits {just to make it up to £50 for free delivery really but lets face it, its not hard to spend £50 in Topshop!}
Isn't it gorgeous, I love the scalloped detail.  I also picked up a couple of crop tops in pink and black which I can't wait to wear when it gets a bit warmer.  I also got a tiny little triangle necklace and they threw in a free bag too - winner!
And then whilst buying eggs in Tesco I spotted the cutest little bunny slippers ever.  I couldn't leave them there, I love how all the bunny themes come out around spring/Easter time.
I hope you all have a lovely week - I will leave you with some pictures of the sweetie cake I made for my sister, oh yeah, that's right, it's made out entirely of sweets, every dentists nightmare {or jackpot depending on which way you look at it}
Oh and we lied - she's not really 30! Shhhhhhh
Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. Amazing cake and that swimsuit is gorgeous! The Fistral Spa is lovely, it's ages since i've been to a spa... boo!

    Beth // SANS SOUCI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that swimsuit is absolutely gorgeous!! And those tanks and necklace are so adorable. I cannot wait for warm weather so I can break out all of my summer clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That swimsuit is beautiful! Also, can you make my birthday cake please?!?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your buys are gorgeous! The swinsuit is stunning and I may just have to get those slippers now too!!

    By the way congratulations on being a mumma! I've not been blogging for years so sorry it's a tad late!!! He is just gorgeous :)

    I'm going to have a nosey through the rest of your blog to catch up! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin