Powered by Blogger.

NATURAL MAKE UP LOOK WITH NO BRUSHES






This make up look is perfect if your make up brushes are still damp from cleaning the night before (like mine were) because it uses absolutely NO brushes whatsoever (apart from the ones that are attached to the product).

It's very natural and it won't be for everyone but I like to keep my make up very natural for daytime.  I'm not a big fan of the over powdered look and prefer a dewy base so skipping a pressed powder is no biggie for me however if you have oily skin your probably gonna want some kind of powder (sorry you might need to use a brush).

Products used:

Foundation - Rimmel wake me up - 103 True Ivory
Concealer - MAC prep and prime highlighter - Light Boost
Cream blush - Topshop - Neon Rose
Eye colour - Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr - 35 on and on bronze
Eye liner - Loreal Superliner
Mascara - Maxfaxtor Masterpiece Max
Eyebrow wax stick - MAC - Wheat (no longer available in this shade but they do have others)
Lipliner - Prestige - L.206 Silk
Lipstick - MAC - Cremecup

My earrings are from Accessorize (years ago) and my top is from Boden.

Keep Smiling
xxx




2 comments

  1. Nice post, love the earrings. It's been a while since I popped by your blog, hope you and your family are all well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! The earrings are so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin