Powered by Blogger.

CURRENT HAIR CARE ROUTINE AND PRODUCTS

I'm all booked in for the big chop on 6 June.  I'm getting about 2 inches chopped off into a nice blunt long bob (or lob if you prefer to call it that).  I thought I would share what I'm currently loving to use on my barnet. I have very thick wavy hair and wash it approximately 2-3 times a week and I nearly always wash it in the evening so that the frizz calms down over night.

IN THE SHOWER
 
Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Shampoo - Smells amazing - I lather this up and a lot of the time I go in for a second wash just to make sure its really clean.
Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Conditioner - Again smells amazing - I work this into the ends of my hair and leave for approximately 3 minutes whilst I get on with other business like exfoliating my knees and elbows!!!
Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Hair Rescue Masque - I use this once a week and guess what it SMELLS AMAZING!!


POST SHOWER

Unique One - All in one hair treatment.  I spray this stuff onto towel dried hair and brush it through and then blast the hairdryer on it.  It has 10 effects to your hair: 1. Repair for dry and damaged hair.2. Shine and frizz control.3. Heat protection.4. Silkiness and smoothness.5. Hair colour protection/with UVA and UVB filters.6. Easier brushing and ironing.7. Incredible detangling.8. Long-lasting hairstyle.9. Split ends prevention.10. Adds body - Quite frankly its incredible stuff and smells divine (like a summer holiday) they also do it in coconut scent which I might try next time.
Moroccan oil - I don't need to tell you how great this product is because you probably already know.  Its a staple hair product for me now.  I rub a tiny amount through my palms and then run it through the ends of dry hair. LUSH.  I usually then go to bed and style my hair in the morning once the lions mane has been tamed a bit.
Charles Worthington Strength & Repair Heat Defence Spray - I spritz this onto my hair before firing up the styling tools (usually GHD's which I then use to create very loose waves)
Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Texturising Spray - Everyone knows by now that this is a fab dupe for Oribe texturizing spray (which is £19 for half the size..JEEZ!!)  I spray this onto the root area and ruffle my fingers though for amazing volume.
Hairspray - Not pictured purely because I don't always use hairspray as I favour the loose undone curl but if I am using hairspray then I just use whatever is on offer. 
Tigi Bed Head Headrush - This is an old favourite of mine, I've been using it for about 10 years.  It is always the last thing I spray onto my hair as it gives a lovely shine and oh my word......the smell, I can't describe it but its like heaven in a bottle and I think its the one thing that makes me repurchase over and over again.

So there you have it.  I think it is evident that I love the Charles Worthington Salon at Home range a lot and the smell of products seems to be a big factor on what I like to put on my hair.

What are your favourite/must have hair products? 

Keep Smiling
xxx






No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin