Powered by Blogger.

RIGHT UP MY STREET

Right up my street

1. Thinking of going even shorter with my hair. I love this blunt long bob (her blog is pretty sweet too actually) 
2. Yellow statement necklace from Forever 21 - this would look great against a basic black top/dress
3. How beautiful are these pastel leather sandals from Zara.  They might have to be my new summer sandal for 2014.
4. Basic grey sweater Asos - perfect with skinny jeans of all colours
5. Essie tart deco - next on my Essie buy list 
6. Denim vans - YES PLEASE
7. Galvanised buckets/tubs - love the idea of lots of old beat up galvanised buckets and watering cans with pretty flowers spilling out. I've already started collecting a few from our local auction centre.

Keep Smiling
xxx


No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin