Powered by Blogger.

MAKING A STATEMENT

Top/Forever21>>Jeans/Mango>>Sandals/H&M>>Necklace/Forever21>>Bracelet/Pandora

Just a quick outfit post today.  I am absolutely loving statement necklaces at the moment.  They bring a little something extra to a simple outfit, like this very simple grey top and jeans combo (which I wore a good couple of weeks ago as its been far too hot for jeans recently).  I've been chucking these things on with everything and I don't think i've had so many compliments on a necklace, considering it was only about £7. Just goes to show you don't need to spend a fortune to make a statement.

On a totally unrelated subject, today I noticed that I have to sing the alphabet in my head if I'm putting stuff in alphabetical order?  I'm not alone here am I? Am I??

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin