Powered by Blogger.

JUNE/JULY FAVOURITES

Unfortunately I never got round to posting my June faves as the day I was getting the post prepared was also the day that Fletcher was diagnosed with diabetes.  But here I am a month later and I'm ready to share my faves.
BEAUTY/COSMETICS
BODY SHOP - VITAMIN E SERUM - I bought this as I had heard many great things about it and there was a ridiculously great offer on at the Body Shop [as there quite often is].  I put about 3 little drops of this into the palm of my hand, rub my hands together and smooth all over my face right before bed.  It makes my face feel all warm for a second and feels like silk.
MAC LIPSTICK IN SYRUP - Such a beautiful flattering shade and really lovely creamy texture. Possibly my all time favourite MAC lipstick now.
HAIRCARE
MOROCCAN OIL - Everyone knows how fab this stuff is.  It tames frizz to perfection and smells like tiny oily drops of heaven.  In fact I love it so much I don't know why I haven't tried any of their other products, I might just have to do that.
FASHION/ACCESSORIES
STATEMENT NECKLACES - All from Forever 21.  I've been wearing these things to death.  They can brighten up the most boring outfit in an instant.
DENIM VANS - Just look at them!  Do I really need to say anymore.
MOVIE/TV SHOW
24 - Having watched all the previous series I was thrilled when 24 came back for another series after a very long break.  I enjoyed this so much and REALLY hope they do another.
FOOD/DRINK
HORLICKS - What started as a nice occasional warm drink before bed every so often has now turned into an every night occurrence [Dylan has one every night too] we love it.
FRUIT & NUT - This is the perfect little evening snack.  We usually have this around 8pm.  Its really simple banana chips | fruit mix (tesco value if your wondering) | almonds | cashews.

SONG/ALBUM
MAGIC-RUDE
BLOG
MAKE LIFE EASIER - How beautiful is Kararzyna? That girl has style and I get the vibe that she is really sweet and lovely and I wish I was her friend so that I could steal her wardrobe.
BAREFOOTBLONDE - Amber has just recently given birth to her baby boy Atticus and I really enjoyed seeing all her pregnancy fashion posts and now all the pictures of her gorgeous son. She also has amazing hair and she REALLY knows what to do with it.
RANDOM
GETTING FIT & HEALTHY - I joined a gym in June.  It is conveniently situated on my way home from work so I can just pop in after work and spend an hour there working up a sweat.  I've also very recently started the Kayla Itsines BBG too.  My aim is to be strong, toned and healthy. I'm not aiming to lose weight if anything I would prefer to add muscle.  I'm also being a bit more selective about what i'm putting into my body, more fruit and veg, water, no alcohol, lean meats and less sugary treats. 

1 comment

I love reading your comments ♥

awin