Powered by Blogger.

MARC JACOBS DAISY DREAM

I entered a competition on Escentuals blog last month and couldn't believe my luck when I won. 

The competition was to win a fragrance set of the new Marc Jacobs fragrance Daisy Dream. 

The team at Escentual were fab and emailed me to inform me that I had won and asked for my address. I replied and it was sent out immediately in the post and arrived a day later. 

So onto the fragrance. It is simply beautiful. If I had to describe it in one word it would be CLEAN! It's a very light, airy, summery, fruity version of the distinctive original Daisy. 

According to Marc Jacobs it has top notes of blackberry, grapefruit and pear. The heart notes are introduced with a bouquet of jasmine, lychee and blue wisteria and a medley of white woods, musks and coconut water reveal the base notes. 

Sounds incredible right. It's basically like summer in a ridiculously pretty bottle!! I layered the scent with the shower gel, body lotion followed by the fragrance and I can honestly say the scent lingered all day. I love it and love that it makes me feel super clean smelling. 

Thank you Escentual for picking my entry. 

Keep Smiling
xxx


2 comments

  1. Congratulations Sam! :)
    It looks absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to give it a little smell the next time I'm out shopping as I'm such a big fan of the original Daisy fragrance.

    Ellis - Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Marc Jacob perfumes, they're all lovely and fresh.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin