Powered by Blogger.

AUTUMN OUTERWEAR & ACCESSORIES

Autumn Outerwear & Accessories


ASOS pea coat / Zara coat / Red or Dead brogues/ Michael Kors Purse / Kate spade watch / H M woolen shawl/ H M braided scarve/ H M band hat / Topshop fedora hat / Sorel Caribou Boots

Autumn officially starts tomorrow.  I can't believe that summer is over and boy did we have a good one this year.  I managed a good amount of trips to the beach and even had a swim in the sea on more than one occasion.

This year I am a big fan of tan, camel, grey and navy (as you can probably tell from the above set). I am on the hunt for a perfect camel coat.  I really like the ASOS one pictured above but i'm really hoping Zara come out with one as I feel they get coats 'just right' (i mean just look at the lovely grey one).  I've already bought the brogues and am looking forward to styling them with tights and a skirt and skinnies too.  I love the Sorel boots too, I think they are a great alternative to Uggs (I feel like Uggs have been done to death now)

Whats on your autumn wish list?

Keep Smiling
xxx


3 comments

  1. Great picks. Love all the autumnal shades.

    Cat from Outside, Beauty, Inside Health

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is cool.I love all the autumn outerwear and accessories.Thanks for publishing this blog really useful.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin