Powered by Blogger.

HELLO SEPTEMBER






 Top//Forever21>>Jeggings//Dorothy Perkins>>Vest//Primark>>Bag//Dorothy Perkins>>
Flip Flops//Havaianas>>Bracelet//Gift from friend

Well hey there September!  I hear your going to be bringing me sunshine, good times, annual leave and possibly an insulin pump.

I wasn't quite ready to give up on summer just yet so the news that summer isn't quite over yet is music to my ears.  I plan to have at least one BBQ this month and to make s'mores (British style with digestive biscuits) for the first time.  Have at least one more visit to the beach (with possibly a dip in the sea), pack a picnic and go on a bike ride, buy an icecream from a van and read a book.

I also have the week of 15 September off so it would be great to maybe spend a couple of days somewhere nice.  Fletcher could potentially be on his insulin pump by the end of the month which we are all rather excited about.  Dylan and I attended an insulin pump open evening last week and practiced inserting the cannula on ourselves and it was pretty simple. We've been carb counting for almost 3 weeks now and are getting the hang of it so we are really excited to get pumping!!

I hope you live up to my expectations September!

Keep Smiling
xxx


No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin