Powered by Blogger.

31

According to my husband, 31 is the worst age ever.  I remember him saying he hated being 31, like it was a 'nothing' age so I prepared myself for disappointment on 18 November.  As it turns out I didn't actually mind it so much but I can kinda see where he's coming from.  I mean when you turn 20 you say goodbye to your teens and its all rather exciting and then and the following year you turn 21 which is kind of a big deal in itself.  But 31.....well its not as interesting as 21 is it!  But with age comes wisdom, i'm still waiting for the wisdom thing to happen, maybe when i'm 71 hey.

Anyway, wanna see what I got?












I think I did pretty well and want to thank my lovely friends and family for my gifts.
Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin