Powered by Blogger.

LATELY....














~New Christmas jumpers for me and the little dude - Mine is from M&S (now sold out), Fletcher's is from Next

~Goodies from America - My sister recently went to Disneyworld, Florida and she very kindly picked up a few bits that I was after whilst she was there.  Victoria's Secret really do the most flattering and beautiful underwear.  Their bath and shower products are so fruity and girly - perfect for layering and creating a subtle, fresh, everyday fragrance.

~Still working out - I love making time to work out.  I'm still following Kayla Itsines BBG, it motivates me, clears my head and I really do feel amazing afterwards (well after I've had my shower anyway).

~Baking - I baked raspberry trifle cupcakes from the Hummingbird Bakery book to take to work for my birthday last week and they went down a storm. The cases are from Lakeland if your wondering.

~Mani & Tea - Essie Forever Yummy and a really old gloopy black by Rimmel (which is now in the bin it was THAT bad) and tea always tastes better in a Cornishware mug.

~Woodland walks - We've been doing a lot of these lately, exploring new woodland areas in Cornwall that we have never been to before.  These pictures were taken at Pendarves Wood and the heavens opened just as we walked past a little bird watching hut.  It was lovely listening to the rain beating down on our shelter as we poked our heads out and watched it makes little ripples in the lake.

Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. Cool photos. Those cream cakes look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earn FREE bitcoins at Easy Bitcoin. 11 to 33 satoshis per 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin