Powered by Blogger.

UNIFORM FOR COLD DAYS




Jumper-Joy//Vest-Primark//Jeggings-Dorothy Perkins//Ankle Boots-Aldo//Hat-H&M 

Vest+Jumper+Skinny Jeans+Ankle Boots - This is a typical outfit for colder days.  Its definitely getting colder here in Kernow now and I've literally been living in ankle boots or brogues....ballet pumps just aren't cutting it in the rain i'm afraid.

The jumper is quite a new purchase from Joy The Store, its nice and baggy and I really like the print (its also in the sale so grab it quick if you like it).  I love how the green skinnies complement the navy.  And can we just take a second to appreciate how lovely this hat is too! It's also new and I have a feeling it will be staying firmly on my head for the foreseeable future.

This weekend I am celebrating my birthday.  My actual birthday is on Tuesday and I will  be working so i'm celebrating early but more about that next time.  For now its time to get my morning workout done, take a shower and hit the shops for some Christmas shopping.  Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin