Powered by Blogger.

BLACK




Cardigan-NewLook||T-Shirt-H&M||Vest (underneath)-Primark||Jeans-Hollister (Ryan *surprise surprise*)||Shoes-Converse
I love black.  I mean lets face it, it goes with everything.  I bought this eyelash cardigan a couple of months ago from New Look and it is the cosiest, warmest, snuggliest little cardi ever.  It's always guaranteed to warm me up on these cold wintery days.

Speaking of the cold, we spent yesterday afternoon at the park.  I've been really making an effort to get outside for some fresh air and sunshine every day.  Even though it is so cold I think it's important to get your daily dose of vitamin D because it is the happy vitamin after all, and i'm all about HAPPY.  Yesterday was super sunny, but also super cold, so we wrapped up warm, sat on a giant dragon fly and Fletcher took us for a ride on his train.






I hope you've all had a lovely weekend.  I'm off to jump in the bath now.  Work tomorrow.......grrrrrr!!!

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin